VBSC Independent Dive Professionals
This is a listing of those members of VBSC who are also dive professionals. This means that the person listed is at minimum certified at the Divemaster or Instructor level and has an active status with a recognized agency AND maintains liability insurance. The people listed here can provide professional guidence, advice and provide additional dive education. Plus they are fun to dive with!
|Name & Location||Courses Offered||Agency||Contact|
|Paul Seldes (Treasure Coast)||SDI, TDI and IANTD instructor. Guide services,Divemaster, search and recovery services and private classes.||SDI TDI, ERDI, IANTD||772-492-0069
If you want to be listed as a club affialited independent instructor, divemaster or guide its easy!
1) You must be certified at the appropriate level by a recognized dive certification entity AND be a current member of that entity
2) You must maintain the appropriate dive professional liability insurance
3) You must be a dues paying member of VBSC
4) You must not work for a dive operator, dive shop, dive agency or dive equipment vendor on a full-time basis (more than 30 hours a week)
5) email Paul Seldes your certification info, your areas/courses, your contact info
6) Once approved, your info will be listed on the VBSC member's page.